Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Initial Chemical Reactions



He approached me one day at my makeshift work closet and struck up a conversation. Yet I didn't give in no matter how deep the aqua in his eyes glimmered or how his stunning frame towered over me. 

As I left for home that night I thought of his golden curly locks brushing over those hypnotizing eyes. Parked on the seventh floor of the ramp I was in somewhat of a dizzy trance as I circled round and down, round and down. As I eased the car to the exit on the bottom floor absent-mindedly a  tall stepped in front of me to cross the lane to enter a parking lot almost empty in lieu of the time of night. 

And perhaps it was due to the time of night that my reaction was so delayed in registering another person appearing from nowhere, or so it seemed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment